Pogba's agent, Raiola, states that Juventus want to renew not sell
Amid huge speculation that a move to Manchester United is on the verge of happening, the agent of Paul Pogba, Mino Raiola, has stated that Juve have offered him a renewed contract.
The representative of Paul Pogba, Mino Raiola, has stressed that the player's current club, Juventus, have not received any firm offer yet for the midfielder amid massive speculation.
"He is in no rush to leave, and Juventus do not want him to go. They want him to renew his contract.", said the agent when speaking to The Times newspaper. "There is a lot of talk about Paul's future, but maybe he will not leave Juventus,"
"Paul is not desperate to move. We are very happy at Juventus and they are a club that want to keep their star players."
The Daily Mail went further speculating that the deal put to the Frenchman by Juventus in an attempt to keep him even happier was 150,000 euros per week. Following the conclusion of Euro 2016 last night, the player and Raiola are expected to meet this week to discuss his options and decide on his future.
Te recomendamos en English
- Ligue 1 Mbappé and Neymar on target to secure PSG win
- Ballon d'Or Mane snubbed for being African, claims Kouyate
- REAL MADRID Sancho, Vinicius, Joao Felix: in that order for Zidane
- BARCELONA Barça renew Ansu Fati and increase release clause to €170M
- Rapinoe asks Ronaldo and Messi to 'help' in fight against racism, sexism
- REAL MADRID “Florentino's arrival at Madrid was a turning point for the club" - Butragueño