Official: Lucas Digne agrees 5-year deal with Barcelona
Barcelona confirmed on Wednesday afternoon that they have signed the left-back from PSG for 16 million euros. He will be presented tomorrow.
Barcelona announced on Wednesday afternoon that they have signed defender Lucas Digne from Roma. The 22-year-old is the third reinforcement of the summer, after recent arrivals Denis Suárez and Samuel Umtiti. The French left-back will undergo a medical revision first thing on Thursday and will be officially presented at Camp Nou at 11:30 before holding a photoshoot, then his first meeting with the press (it will be Samuel Umtiti's turn to be unveiled on Friday).
Barcelona and PSG completed the operation for Digne in relatively quick time. The full-back will sign a five-year contract with the Blaugranas, who in turn will pay PSG 16,5 million euros plus a further four million in add-ons. Barça had been monitoring the player for a while and now, with other target Raphael Guerreiro off to Borussia Dortmund (he couldn't see himself getting regular playing time at Camp Nou) the doors weer opened for Digne who signed for PSG three seasons ago but spent last term on loan at Roma.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Denver Broncos at NFL Draft 2021: Which players could they pick?
- UFC Dana White wants UFC to return to Mexico
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN IRS $3,000 child tax credit: when will the monthly payments begin?
- EARTH DAY 2021 What is the Earth Day and why it's celebrated today?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Will the IRS send supplemental payments to 2020 tax filers?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Fourth stimulus check: what entities are pressuring Biden to make a new payment?