Villarreal launch interactive "Guide To Europe" shirt
The club, Joma Sport and Shazam have produced an initiative collaboration to celebrate the "groguets" securing a place in the Champions League.
LaLiga side Villarreal have launched their new playing shirts for the 2016/17 campaign with a difference.
To celebrate the Castellon based team securing a place in the Champions League, the club, new kit manufacturer Joma Sport and mobile application Shazam have teamed up to produce an interactive guide to help the club's fans on their trips around Europe supporting their side.
Upon scanning the club shield on the shirts using Shazam an interactive guide is launched that will provide essential travel and city info on the location of the rivals that Villarreal are drawn against.
Villarreal will learn of their opponents for the 2016/17 Champions League on August 5 when the draw is set to be conducted from UEFA headquarters in Nyon (Switzerland).
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus: Valverde and Madrid eager to fight for title after COVID-19 crisis
- Inter urged to sign Werner and Cavani by Pirelli chief
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus live updates: Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, Ghana... cases, deaths and news, today
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus live updates: deaths and cases - UK, Australia, Canada, Spain... news today
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- Bundesliga Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich Preview