ITALY | PAUL POGBA
"Manchester United were my first family, I don't know what'll happen"
Pogba was in Los Angeles during the Espys 2016, an ESPN award ceremony, and spoke about the three-way tug of love between Juventus, Real Madrid and Manchester United.
Pogba's future is still up the air. Juventus are fighting to keep him or if they have to, sell him at an exorbitant price to willing bidders, with Real Madrid and Manchester United leading the chasing pack. Pogba was at United until 2012.
Speaking at the Espys, an ESPN awards ceremony, in los Angeles, Pogba was in typical buoyant form and laughed off questions about Messi and Ronaldo, the Ballon d'Or, and his uncertain future: "Manchester United was my first family. If Mourinho calls me? I don't know, for now I'm a Juve player and I'm happy. I don't know what's going to happen", he said.
The Juve player also affirmed that he'd give the Ballon d'Or to Cristiano Ronaldo, praising the club blanco: "It's the White House, you know, they won the Champions league this season. It's a great club", but insisted that he's happy in Turin: "This is my team, my family, where I'm playing and where I'm happy".
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Griezmann explains motives for Atlético exit
- Champions League Bayern Munich lose Coman after knee scare in Tottenham encounter
- LALIGA Messi: gap has closed between Barcelona, Madrid and rest of LaLiga
- ARSENAL Ljungberg not getting involved as Arsenal search for new boss
- Club Brugge 1-3 Real Madrid Zidane sees Real Madrid coming into the Clásico in fine form
- CLUB BRUGGE 1-3 REAL MADRID Real Madrid player ratings as Club Brugge beaten in Belgium