Digne: "As a child I dreamt of playing one day for Barça"
The French player was presented at Camp Nou this morning and confirmed that he had goosebumps walking onto the pitch.
Lucas Digne was presented as a new Barcelona today and the defender confirmed that it was a source of great pride to play for the Catalan giants.
The former Roma player appeared in front of the media with a large bandage on his nose and affirmed that it was a boyhood dream of his to play at Camp Nou for Barcelona.
Feelings: “Barça are the biggest club in the world and today is a wonderful day for me. When I was a kid I told my father that I'd like to play at Barcelona one day. To have completed the move is a source of great pride for me”.
Face mask: “I have two nasal fractures and in order to breathe more easily an operation was advised”.
Team mates: “It will be a huge source of motivation training with Messi and Neymar and I hope to learn much from them. My plan is to learn Spanish as soon as possible to help my integration”.
Style of play: “I do like to get forward and the Barça style of play will help my game".
Barça: “I was aware of interest from the club just before Euro 2016 and spoke to Mathieu and also to Umtiti as well as talking to club representatives”.
Alba: “He's a great modern player and I've seen him play many times. We all want to play in the first team but that will be a decision for the coach”.
Te recomendamos en English
- NETFLIX What's coming to Netflix in December 2020 and what's leaving: movies, tv series...
- BOXING When was the Mike Tyson last fight and what was the result?
- Coronavirus When is the coronavirus vaccine arriving in the US according to Trump?
- GAMING Where to buy the Xbox Series X|S on Black Friday: restock times & deals at GameStop, Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- BOXING Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr: dates, fight card, PPV price, TV and how to watch online
- Real Madrid-Atlético Madrid Carvajal hands Zidane a fresh problem for Atletico derby