Nacho on the verge of 11M€ Roma transfer, say La Gazzetta
In Italy, reports assure that Nacho Fernández is on the verge of completing an 11 million euro move to Roma. Madrid reserve the option to buy him back.
- Follow the coverage match of LaLiga Santander: Valencia-Real Madrid live .
Nacho Fernández is close to completing a move to Roma, and the operation could be conlcuded in the next few hours. Despite claims that the first option for the centre-back was a one-year loan spell, La Gazzetta dello Sport report that the Real Madrid defender will join the Italians definitely for 11 million euros with a take-home pay packet of two million euros.
Real Madrid would reserve the option to buy Nacho back although that would cost them 15 million euros to do so; it's the same format which the club has used in the past few years - most recently with Álvaro Morata, who returned home this summer for 30 mililon from Juventus.
Roma are looking for a defender to replace Lucas Digne in the left-back position as see Nacho as the man who fits the bill. The player's agent José Seguí held a meeting with Roma officials yesterday and the Italian club is keen to ensure that Luciano Spaletti can count on the player as soon as possible. Nacho made 22 appearances with Real Madrid last season, 16 in the league, 5 in the Champions League and one in the Copa del Rey.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA: When does Trump want schools to reopen?
- Man City 4-0 Newcastle Mahrez goal sees Man City break new ground in Premier League
- World Cup 2022 World Cup 2022: environmentally friendly vehicles for the fans
- LIVERPOOL Liverpool's Rhian Brewster has “shown his talent” as Klopp looks to put faith in youngsters
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: Trump says a second package will come "very soon"
- PREMIER LEAGUE Tottenham: Mourinho tells Spurs players that attitude "is non-negotiable"