Gianni Infantino investigated for violating FIFA's code of ethics
According to the BBC, the president of the organisation will be interrogated by FIFA's Ethics Committee as early as Friday morning
The president of FIFA, Gianni Infantino, is being investigated for violating the organisation’s code of ethics, according to Richard Conway, a special reporter at the BBC.
Infantino will be interrogated by FIFA’s Ethics Committee, possibly as early as Friday morning, the BBC has reported.
Accusations “absurd and without basis”
Sources close to Infantino told the BBC that the accusations are “absurd and without basis”. Infantino was elected to replace Sepp Blatter – accused of corruption – back in February.
Exclusive: Fifa president Gianni Infantino to be interviewed by ethics investigators, possibly tmrw. Will argue claims "absurd" + "baseless"— Richard Conway (@richard_conway) 14 de julio de 2016
Te recomendamos en English
- COPA DEL REY Atlético stunned by Cultural Leonesa in Copa del Rey shock
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Setién and Valverde not that different, says De Jong
- SCHALKE 04 Todibo: "During training, you had to defend Messi with caution"
- MANCHESTER CITY Silva: "Real Madrid called me year after year but I didn't go"
- Manchester United How bad are Manchester United under Solskjaer?
- REAL MADRID Benzema: Real Madrid striker agrees contract extension