Gianni Infantino investigated for violating FIFA's code of ethics
According to the BBC, the president of the organisation will be interrogated by FIFA's Ethics Committee as early as Friday morning
The president of FIFA, Gianni Infantino, is being investigated for violating the organisation’s code of ethics, according to Richard Conway, a special reporter at the BBC.
Infantino will be interrogated by FIFA’s Ethics Committee, possibly as early as Friday morning, the BBC has reported.
Accusations “absurd and without basis”
Sources close to Infantino told the BBC that the accusations are “absurd and without basis”. Infantino was elected to replace Sepp Blatter – accused of corruption – back in February.
Exclusive: Fifa president Gianni Infantino to be interviewed by ethics investigators, possibly tmrw. Will argue claims "absurd" + "baseless"— Richard Conway (@richard_conway) 14 de julio de 2016
Te recomendamos en English
- LIGA MX Giovani dos Santos could leave Club América this summer
- Coronavirus US Coronavirus US: who has to wear a mask after the vaccine?
- WORLD NEWS What has Biden said about the possible ceasefire and conflict between Israel and Palestine?
- 2021 TAX SEASON Tax Filing 2021 deadline: is it possible to request an extension?
- 2021 TAX SEASON Tax Deadline 2021: what happens if you file taxes late?
- ENTERTAINMENT Who is Andrea Meza, winner of Miss Universe?