Gianni Infantino investigated for violating FIFA's code of ethics
According to the BBC, the president of the organisation will be interrogated by FIFA's Ethics Committee as early as Friday morning
The president of FIFA, Gianni Infantino, is being investigated for violating the organisation’s code of ethics, according to Richard Conway, a special reporter at the BBC.
Infantino will be interrogated by FIFA’s Ethics Committee, possibly as early as Friday morning, the BBC has reported.
Accusations “absurd and without basis”
Sources close to Infantino told the BBC that the accusations are “absurd and without basis”. Infantino was elected to replace Sepp Blatter – accused of corruption – back in February.
Exclusive: Fifa president Gianni Infantino to be interviewed by ethics investigators, possibly tmrw. Will argue claims "absurd" + "baseless"— Richard Conway (@richard_conway) 14 de julio de 2016
Te recomendamos en English
- NETFLIX What's coming to Netflix in December 2020 and what's leaving: movies, tv series...
- BOXING When was the Mike Tyson last fight and what was the result?
- Coronavirus When is the coronavirus vaccine arriving in the US according to Trump?
- GAMING Where to buy the Xbox Series X|S on Black Friday: restock times & deals at GameStop, Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- BOXING Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr: dates, fight card, PPV price, TV and how to watch online
- Real Madrid-Atlético Madrid Carvajal hands Zidane a fresh problem for Atletico derby