Sergi Samper to be offered new Barça deal
The 21-year old Barça B midfielder has done enough to earn a contract extension and should sign a four-year deal before the start of the new La Liga season
Life-long Barcelona fan and Azulgrana reserve player Sergi Samper is closing in on one of the most important moments of his short career so far. Everything is ready for the 21-year old midfielder to renew his deal at Camp Nou, his first contract amplification as a professional.
Samper's hard work and patience rewarded
Samper was behind a number of players in the midfield pecking order last season, but having knuckled down in training, the young Catalan has done enough to earn himself an extension at the club. While nothing is confirmed yet, Samper could sign a new deal within the next four weeks.
The Spanish footballer has turned down some big offers to leave Barcelona in the past: Arsenal and Arsene Wenger the most notable of seducers. However, Samper's patience is finally set to be rewarded.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID 4 games in 12 days that could shape Real Madrid's season
- 2019 Gulf Cup Bahrain beat Saudi Arabia to win the 2019 Gulf Cup
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's 'RBV', Zidane's alternative to the 'BBC'
- Aston Villa vs Leicester City Jamie Vardy becomes first player to score in eight straight PL games since ... Jamie Vardy!
- Serie A Zlatan to Serie A not a foregone conclusion, says Raiola
- REAL MADRID Bale back in full training with Real Madrid