Pokémon Go does football: MLS side 'capture' two new signings
Vancouver Whitecaps present their two new signings, David Edgar and Marcel De Jong, through a Pokémon Go inspired video on the team's offical Twitter page
Pokémon Go is the smash-hit computer game of the summer, as people around the world (or at least in the countries where it's available), smartphone in hand, head to the streets, parks and even football stadiums as they attempt to find Pokémon out in the real world, in order to capture them and then train them up to do battle with fellow trainers near significant landmarks.
Pokémon go goes football mad
And now, even football team's are getting in on the fun. On Friday, MLS side Vancouver Whitecaps took to Twitter to present their two new singings, Marcel de Jong and David Edgar, in the style of popluar Nintendo video game.
Check out the video. Oh, what a time to be alive!
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barcelona feel cheated by Neymar
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Negotiations taking place over moving Champions League final to the UK
- Coronavirus Why do vaccines make you feel ill?
- LATEST NEWS Chinese rocket: where it fell, in what country and what happened to remains of the Long March 5B
- LATEST NEWS Times Square shooting: what happened and who was shot?
- LATEST NEWS Chinese rocket Long March 5B: why was it out of control and falling?