Pokémon Go does football: MLS side 'capture' two new signings
Vancouver Whitecaps present their two new signings, David Edgar and Marcel De Jong, through a Pokémon Go inspired video on the team's offical Twitter page
Pokémon Go is the smash-hit computer game of the summer, as people around the world (or at least in the countries where it's available), smartphone in hand, head to the streets, parks and even football stadiums as they attempt to find Pokémon out in the real world, in order to capture them and then train them up to do battle with fellow trainers near significant landmarks.
Pokémon go goes football mad
And now, even football team's are getting in on the fun. On Friday, MLS side Vancouver Whitecaps took to Twitter to present their two new singings, Marcel de Jong and David Edgar, in the style of popluar Nintendo video game.
Check out the video. Oh, what a time to be alive!
Te recomendamos en English
- SPACEFLIGHT SpaceX, NASA launch: new date and why it has been postponed
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Can I refuse to have my temperature taken before work?
- LALIGA LaLiga given green light for Monday and Friday games this season
- PREMIER LEAGUE Four more positive tests in Premier League
- CORONAVIRUS 4th of July 2020: what’s going to happen on Independence Day?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Has Sweden’s herd immunity strategy failed?