Pokémon Go does football: MLS side 'capture' two new signings
Vancouver Whitecaps present their two new signings, David Edgar and Marcel De Jong, through a Pokémon Go inspired video on the team's offical Twitter page
Pokémon Go is the smash-hit computer game of the summer, as people around the world (or at least in the countries where it's available), smartphone in hand, head to the streets, parks and even football stadiums as they attempt to find Pokémon out in the real world, in order to capture them and then train them up to do battle with fellow trainers near significant landmarks.
Pokémon go goes football mad
And now, even football team's are getting in on the fun. On Friday, MLS side Vancouver Whitecaps took to Twitter to present their two new singings, Marcel de Jong and David Edgar, in the style of popluar Nintendo video game.
Check out the video. Oh, what a time to be alive!
Te recomendamos en English
- RUMOUR MILL Saudi crown prince to make new Man United offer - rumours
- Manchester United won't wait 30 years for title – Solskjaer aims dig at Liverpool
- MALLORCA 1 - 0 REAL MADRID "We didn't lack motivation or intensity” - Marcelo after Real Madrid's defeat to Mallorca
- LALIGA Mallorca record famous win over Real Madrid
- Crystal Palace 0-2 Manchester City Manchester City back in the groove
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Joao Félix out with sprained ankle