Pokémon Go does football: MLS side 'capture' two new signings
Vancouver Whitecaps present their two new signings, David Edgar and Marcel De Jong, through a Pokémon Go inspired video on the team's offical Twitter page
Pokémon Go is the smash-hit computer game of the summer, as people around the world (or at least in the countries where it's available), smartphone in hand, head to the streets, parks and even football stadiums as they attempt to find Pokémon out in the real world, in order to capture them and then train them up to do battle with fellow trainers near significant landmarks.
Pokémon go goes football mad
And now, even football team's are getting in on the fun. On Friday, MLS side Vancouver Whitecaps took to Twitter to present their two new singings, Marcel de Jong and David Edgar, in the style of popluar Nintendo video game.
Check out the video. Oh, what a time to be alive!
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS What's happening with GameStop stocks, Wall Street and Reddit?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: how could it be different from the first and second ones?
- US NEWS What has Biden said about the use of private prisons?
- US NEWS How many Republican senators have voted to dismiss Trump's impeachment?
- US NEWS How many extra doses of coronavirus vaccines has Biden ordered?
- FOOTBALL UEFA commits to 12 host cities for Euro 2020