Deportivo sign Brazilian Guilherme dos Santos
The Udinese midfielder will join Deportivo on a one-year loan. The player is due to arrive in A Coruña today and will undergo a medical on Monday.
Deportivo and Udinese have reached an agreement for the loan of Guilherme dos Santos Torres. The Brazilian attacking midfielder, who still has another three years to run on his contract with the Italians, will join Depor on a one-year loan while the Galicians will reserve the right to buy him outright at the end of the season.
Guilherme is due to arrive at Alvedro airport later today and will under a full medical revision at the HM Modelo Hospital in A Coruña on Monday morning. If all goes well, he will sign his new contract and become Deportivo's eighth reinforcement of the summer. The 25-year-old will compete for a place in the side with Pedro Mosquera, Borges and Álex Bergantiños.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Who is Abhigya Anand, the child astrologer that predicted the coronavirus pandemic?
- George Floyd Protests Facebook will review its rules after Donald Trump's controversial messages
- George Floyd What is the third amendment and can it be applied now?
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: Why are some taxpayers still waiting for the payment?
- George Floyd Protests George Floyd: 'Black Lives Matter' on Washington DC street challenges Trump
- Coronavirus IRS tax deadline postponed: when is the new payment date?