Xabi Alonso: Chicharito would fit in at Bayern Munich
The Spanish midfielder explained that new Bayern Munich manager, Carlo Ancelotti, knows Javier Hernández very well, but that the player seems happy at Leverkusen.
Xabi Alonso, the central midfielder at Bayern Munich, signalled that the Mexican striker Chicharito would fit perfectly into the Bavarian side, and that the new team manager, Carlo Ancelotti, knows him well after their spell together when at the Bernabeu.
In an interview for Univisión, the Spaniard made it clear that any decision to make a move for the ex-Manchester United player would be one for his bosses in Munich, however, also stated that Chicharito seems very happy at his current club, Bayer Leverkusen.
“Carlo Ancelotti knows him well from the year they spent together at Real Madrid, but these [about signing Chicharito] are questions for the directors. Could he fit in at Bayern? With his quality, of without a doubt! But I see him at Leverkusen and he seems happy", stated Alonso.
In high regard
The ex-Real Madrid and Liverpool midfielder also highlighted the performance level of the hernandez over the previous season in the Bundesliga, where he claimed his best goals tally during his time in European football.
"He has adapted fantastically to the Bundesliga and fitted in perfectly at Leverkusen. He has done what he specialises in, scoring goals and being decisive."
Te recomendamos en English
- US Election 2020 USA Election 2020: is it mandatory to vote and can I be fined?
- US Election 2020 What's Trump's plan to improve the economy, provide stimulus and lower unemployment?
- US Election 2020 USA Election 2020: what does a ballot look like?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check Second stimulus check: could it be higher than $1,200?
- UNITED STATES USA elections 2020 live online updates: Trump - Biden, polls, stimulus checks, latest news
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live online updates: cases, deaths, stimulus checks and latest news