Catalan TV accused of erasing Cristiano Ronaldo's six-pack
The Catalan TV programme, Esport Club, has been accused of photoshopping of an image of Cristiano Ronaldo in which his famous abdominal muscles appear to have been manipulated
It’s undeniable that Cristiano Ronaldo has one of the most impressively sculpted bodies in the world of football. However, in the last few days his abdominal muscles have been at the centre of a controversy caused by an image shown of Catalan television.
During a segment of the TV3 show, Esport Club, which was analysing Ronaldo’s statistics from last season, a photo of the Real Madrid striker with his top lifted up appeared to show his famous six-pack apparently manipulated to look less defined than we’ve become accustomed to.
CNN Spain were one of the first to draw attention to the suspect TV3 news item, joking on their website, “Nice try, Catalan television”.
Real Madrid TV programme, 90 minuti, also picked up on TV3’s suspect editing decision, saying, “It’s one the seediest things we’ve seen on Esport Club.”
Te recomendamos en English
- Real Madrid-Atlético Madrid Carvajal hands Zidane a fresh problem for Atletico derby
- MARADONA 1960-2020 Maradona dead: updates, latest news and reactions, today
- AS / WFS Player of the Year Lewandowski: “It’s an honour to be the first winner of the AS / WFS Player of the Year”
- MARADONA 1960-2020 When Maradona met Gazza
- WFS LIVE "It's great that we can young girl's icons instead of Messi & Ronaldo"
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: could it arrive before 2021?