Jackson Martinez wants to return from Chinese CSL to Europe
The Colombian forward, who made a big-money move to China early this year, is already looking for a return to Europe with old club Porto being an interested party.
Jackson Martínez is contemplating a return to European football after only six months playing in the Chinese Super League. This return could mean going back to one of his old clubs, Porto, according to the website Diario o Jogo de Portugal looking at potential transfers.
“Currently in the services of Guangzhou Evergrande, China, Jackson Martínez has a desire to return to European football. The news is that Porto, along with other big clubs, are looking to sign the Colombian forward who has been an idol in China", stated the report.
However, O Jogo also said that the value of Jackson - around 30 million euros - would be out of the reach of the Portuguse club where the forward enjoyed three seasons including titles and being top scorer before his move to Atlético Madrid.
Te recomendamos en English
- coronavirus stimulus checks What have Republicans said about a second stimulus check?
- CORONAVIRUS Unemployment benefits: can you still get them if you are fired?
- US election 2020 Election US 2020: who are the top economic officials named by Biden?
- LIGA MX Miguel Herrera to continue as the head coach of Club América
- BOXING Tyson admits to smoking a joint ahead of Roy Jones fight
- Football Aspetar to host sports medicine forum until Qatar 2022