Sané's father: "Real Madrid have the option of buying my son"
In comments made to Sky Deutschland, the father of Schalke winger Leroy Sané said that Real Madrid still have an opportunity to secure his signature
For a number of weeks now, Schalke’s young talent Leroy Sané has been on the radars of some of Europe’s biggest clubs. Up until now, the team which has seemed most likely to buy the 20-year old is Manchester City.
However in comments made on Monday to Sky Deutschland, the father of the player – Souleyman Sané – assured that his son has the option of joining Real Madrid. “A deal hasn’t been made with anybody, and Madrid as well as Bayern Munich still have opportunities,” he said.
Schalke want €40 million
According to Sky Deutschland, Schalke will not listen to any offers for the German international under €40 million. As AS revealed in January, Real Madrid have kept interest in the player since they played Schalke in the Champions League second round back in 2015, when Mané shone in the return leg, scoring a goal.
Los Blancos haven’t forgotten the winger since that day, and he has gone on to become an indispensable piece of the German side in the Bundesliga
Te recomendamos en English
- Lautaro Martinez 'very happy' at Inter amid Barca links – agent
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Coronavirus USA Trump executive orders: could it be declared unconstitutional?
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: why is there no agreement on a second $1,200 payment?
- CORONAVIRUS Trump executive orders: when does $400 unemployment boost start?
- CORONAVIRUS USA Trump executive orders: when do they come into effect?