Sané's father: "Real Madrid have the option of buying my son"
In comments made to Sky Deutschland, the father of Schalke winger Leroy Sané said that Real Madrid still have an opportunity to secure his signature
For a number of weeks now, Schalke’s young talent Leroy Sané has been on the radars of some of Europe’s biggest clubs. Up until now, the team which has seemed most likely to buy the 20-year old is Manchester City.
However in comments made on Monday to Sky Deutschland, the father of the player – Souleyman Sané – assured that his son has the option of joining Real Madrid. “A deal hasn’t been made with anybody, and Madrid as well as Bayern Munich still have opportunities,” he said.
Schalke want €40 million
According to Sky Deutschland, Schalke will not listen to any offers for the German international under €40 million. As AS revealed in January, Real Madrid have kept interest in the player since they played Schalke in the Champions League second round back in 2015, when Mané shone in the return leg, scoring a goal.
Los Blancos haven’t forgotten the winger since that day, and he has gone on to become an indispensable piece of the German side in the Bundesliga
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: can it be approved in June? Tax refund, $3,600 Child Tax Credit portal...
- BOXING Who won the first and second Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder fights?
- FATHER’S DAY 2021 Happy Father’s Day: messages, quotes, images and memes to celebrate
- EURO 2020 Euro 2021: how many third place teams qualify?
- COPA AMERICA Uruguay v Chile: La Celeste look to end scoring drought at Copa America
- NBA playoffs 2021 Paul and Kawhi out of Game 1 as Clippers make Conference Finals bow