UEFA reveals best goals of the Champions League 2015/16
Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi, Luis Suárez and Saúl Ñíguez all make the list for their memorable strikes in last season's Champions League competition. Watch them all here...
UEFA have chosen the best goals of the Champions League 2015-16 and there are four on the list from La Liga players: Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi, Luis Suárez and Saúl Ñíguez.
Atletico-midfielder Saúl has two memorable efforts which made the cut: his incredible individual goal against Bayern Munich in the quarter-finals along with his free-kick against Astana in the group stages. Cristiano's free-kick for Real Madrid against Wolfsburg (also in the last four) was also chosen. Barcelona's Luis Suárez and Lionel Messi, meanwhile, figure on the UEFA selection for the second season running for their strikes against Arsenal and Roma, respectively.
UEFA Champions League Best Goals 2015-16
Stephan Lichtsteiner (Borussia Mönchengladbach - Juventus)
Luis Suárez (Barcelona - Arsenal)
Lionel Messi (Barcelona - Roma)
Saúl Ñíguez (Atlético de Madrid - Bayern de Múnich)
Juan Cuadrado (Bayern de Múnich - Juventus)
Alessandro Florenzi (Roma - Barcelona)
Alexandre Lacazette (Zenit - Olympique de Lyon)
Oleg Shatov (Zenit - Gent)
Vierinha (Wolfsburgo - Manchester United)
Hulk (Zenit - Olympique de Lyon)
UEFA Champions League Best Free-kick Goals 2015-16
Talisca (Benfica - Bayern de Múnich)
Danijel Milićević (Olympique de Lyon - Gent)
Miralem Pjanić (Bayer Leverkusen - Roma)
Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid - Wolfsburgo)
Saúl Ñíguez (Atlético de Madrid - Astana)
The goals were selected by the following panel: Sir Alex Ferguson, Mircea Lucescu, David Moyes, Jean-Paul Brigger, Mixu Paatelainen, Thomas Schaaf, Peter Rudbæk, Ginés Meléndez and Ioan Lupescu.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Gareth Bale determined to seize Clásico chance
- BARCELONA Barcelona: at least three players could leave in the January window
- REAL MADRID Barnett: "There's no guarantee that Bale is leaving Real Madrid"
- SERIE A "We're living in 1920": Lukaku's agent 'ashamed' of 'Black Friday' headline
- SERIE A Smalling: 'Black Friday' headline "wrong and highly insensitive"
- CRYSTAL PALACE Andros Townsend opens up about his gambling addiction: "I lost €54,000 in one night"