Origi: Atlético to turn to Liverpool striker?
With Atlético Madrid's pursuit of Diego Costa proving fruitless, reports say the LaLiga side could make a play for Divock Origi.
- LaLiga Santander, matchday 20: Alavés-Atlético Live.
Atlético Madrid could switch their attentions to Liverpool striker Divock Origi, according to reports in the UK and US media.
Atleti so far thwarted in pursuit of Costa
Los Rojiblancos have up to now been frustrated in their efforts to bring back Chelsea's Diego Costa, who left the Vicente Calderón for West London two years ago.
And Bleacher Report says Atleti coach Diego Simeone believes he could mould Belgium international Origi to fit the way his side plays.
Klopp likely to scotch Origi exit
However, Bleacher also adds that Reds boss Jürgen Klopp is not expected to be willing to see the 21-year-old be prised away from Anfield.
The former Lille man scored 10 goals in 33 appearances for Liverpool last season.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Vinicius misses training over Covid-19 test doubts
- David Silva changed the dynamic of Manchester City, says Begiristain
- REAL MADRID-ALAVÉS Zidane: "Hazard hasn't suffered a relapse, he'll be ready tomorrow"
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Champions League quarter final draw Live: how and where to watch
- CORONAVIRUS How to get stimulus check without filing taxes?
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: how long could voting be delayed?