Immobile Lazio move imminent
The player has given his consent for the transfer. Sevilla would accept a one-year loan arrangement, followed by an obligatory purchase for 8 million euros.
Ciro Immobile's future seems to be far from Sevilla. The Italian could soon be on his way back to his homeland to join Lazio if Sevilla accept the latest offer for the striker. According to reports coming out of Italy, Lazio and the player have approved a contract which would see Immobile earn two million euros for each of the next four seasons. For Sevilla, the deal would work in the following way: Lazio would loan the player for two million euros this season but a clause in the contract would oblige them to but the player for eight million at the end of the loan period; an operation which would leave 10 million euros in Sevilla's purse. According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Sevilla would be willing to offload the player under such an arrangement but Immobile's departure would mean that Jorge Sampaoli would need to find a replacement striker.
Te recomendamos en English
- RUSSIA Russia banned from Olympics and World Cup 2022 over doping scandal
- El CLÁSICO | BARCELONA - REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane's headache - how to stop Messi in El Clásico... 3 possible solutions
- BARCELONA Messi impossible to replace - Barcelona president
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Casemiro must avoid getting booked against Valencia
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Barcelona, Inter set to discuss Rakitic, Vidal and Lautaro Martínez in Milan
- Barcelona 'cannot afford' to lose Vidal in January, says Blaugrana president Bartomeu