Immobile Lazio move imminent
The player has given his consent for the transfer. Sevilla would accept a one-year loan arrangement, followed by an obligatory purchase for 8 million euros.
Ciro Immobile's future seems to be far from Sevilla. The Italian could soon be on his way back to his homeland to join Lazio if Sevilla accept the latest offer for the striker. According to reports coming out of Italy, Lazio and the player have approved a contract which would see Immobile earn two million euros for each of the next four seasons. For Sevilla, the deal would work in the following way: Lazio would loan the player for two million euros this season but a clause in the contract would oblige them to but the player for eight million at the end of the loan period; an operation which would leave 10 million euros in Sevilla's purse. According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Sevilla would be willing to offload the player under such an arrangement but Immobile's departure would mean that Jorge Sampaoli would need to find a replacement striker.
Te recomendamos en English
- LALIGA Bayern Munich's Ryan Johansson joins Sevilla
- MANCHESTER UNITED Tahith Chong's agent suggests Manchester United exit
- IBIZA 1-2 BARCELONA Barcelona player ratings as Griezmann avoids Ibiza shock
- PREMIER LEAGUE Raiola discusses the "elephant in the room" with Pogba and United
- COPA DEL REY Unionistas 1-2 Real Madrid live online: Copa del Rey 2019/20
- Transfers Hazard, Griezmann and João Félix head up record 2019 transfer spend