Lucas Moura snubs Atlético interest - report
Brazilian news outlet UOL says the PSG man is now keen to stay at the Ligue 1 champions after the departure of boss Laurent Blanc.
- LaLiga Santander, matchday 20: Alavés-Atlético Live.
Atlético Madrid have been rebuffed by Paris Saint-Germain's Lucas Moura after sounding out his interest in a move to the Spanish capital, according to a report in Brazil.
Moura happy to stay at PSG after Blanc exit
Football journalist Ricardo Perrone of media outlet UOL says that Moura was unhappy at PSG under former coach Laurent Blanc and was set on leaving the Parc des Princes.
However, he explains that the 23-year-old's situation has changed completely following the French champions' appointment of Unai Emery in place of Blanc.
"Lucas now feels more valued," the Brazilian's camp is quoted as telling UOL.
Atleti not giving up yet
But Perrone adds that Atlético have not ruled out a renewed offensive for the player, despite being initially turned down.
Te recomendamos en English
- George Floyd George Floyd: George W. Bush speaks out on racism and protests in US
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today
- BLACK LIVES MATTER What is the Black Lives Matter movement and when did it start?
- BLACKOUT TUESDAY How did the 'Blackout Tuesday' social media initiative come about?
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: Is there a deadline to approve a second payment?
- George Flod Protests What did Trump say about Antifa and the riots?