Lucas Moura snubs Atlético interest - report
Brazilian news outlet UOL says the PSG man is now keen to stay at the Ligue 1 champions after the departure of boss Laurent Blanc.
- LaLiga Santander, matchday 20: Alavés-Atlético Live.
Atlético Madrid have been rebuffed by Paris Saint-Germain's Lucas Moura after sounding out his interest in a move to the Spanish capital, according to a report in Brazil.
Moura happy to stay at PSG after Blanc exit
Football journalist Ricardo Perrone of media outlet UOL says that Moura was unhappy at PSG under former coach Laurent Blanc and was set on leaving the Parc des Princes.
However, he explains that the 23-year-old's situation has changed completely following the French champions' appointment of Unai Emery in place of Blanc.
"Lucas now feels more valued," the Brazilian's camp is quoted as telling UOL.
Atleti not giving up yet
But Perrone adds that Atlético have not ruled out a renewed offensive for the player, despite being initially turned down.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS Inter Miami will allow fans to attend match against Orlando City
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- Latest News USA When does daylight saving time end in the USA and when do the clocks go back?
- Gaming News CoD Modern Warfare and Warzone The Haunting of Verdansk: content from new update
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Second stimulus check: why is McConnell advising against the deal?
- Football Raja Casablanca petition CAF to postpone Zamalek match