Lucas Moura snubs Atlético interest - report
Brazilian news outlet UOL says the PSG man is now keen to stay at the Ligue 1 champions after the departure of boss Laurent Blanc.
- LaLiga Santander, matchday 20: Alavés-Atlético Live.
Atlético Madrid have been rebuffed by Paris Saint-Germain's Lucas Moura after sounding out his interest in a move to the Spanish capital, according to a report in Brazil.
Moura happy to stay at PSG after Blanc exit
Football journalist Ricardo Perrone of media outlet UOL says that Moura was unhappy at PSG under former coach Laurent Blanc and was set on leaving the Parc des Princes.
However, he explains that the 23-year-old's situation has changed completely following the French champions' appointment of Unai Emery in place of Blanc.
"Lucas now feels more valued," the Brazilian's camp is quoted as telling UOL.
Atleti not giving up yet
But Perrone adds that Atlético have not ruled out a renewed offensive for the player, despite being initially turned down.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- BARCELONA Barcelona and Ajax reach initial agreement for Sergiño Dest: 20 million plus 5 in add-ons
- CORONAVIRUS Unemployment benefits in California: for how long will they stop and when can I claim again?
- US NEWS | CORONAVIRUS Second Stimulus Check: will there be a new payment in September 2020?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Chelsea closing in on Mendy as Lampard confirms medical
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: what did Mnuchin say in Congress testimony?