Barcelona sign André Gomes ahead of Real Madrid
Los Blancos were not prepared to pay the price that Valencia were demanding and their Catalan rivals have stepped in and snapped up the playerBarcelona vs Valencia: Copa del Rey semi-final 17/18
Barcelona have signed André Gomes
Although one of the main summer targets for Florentino Pérez, it seems that their biggest rivals have stolen a march and snapped up the player despite the asking price, which was generally considered rather high for the young player.
How things can change
Real Madrid had been in discussions with Valencia and were seen as favourites to secure the signing with a money plus player loan deal - with Nacho, Kovacic, Asensio and Jesé all in the talks - but with this not being played out quickly enough, Los Ché turned to the Catalan club.
According to media outlet RAC1, Barcelona have agreed to pay 35 million euros with a further 20 million potential add-ons. André Gomes will sign and be presented to the Camp Nou next week.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus South Africa curfew: how to get permit to travel for work
- Coronavirus Lockdown in Pune: dates and restrictions
- CORONAVIRUS South Africa coronavirus curfew: what are the restrictions?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA: could states return to lockdown or phase 1?
- NFL NFL: Washington to drop Redskins name and change logo
- Granada vs Real Madrid Granada vs Real Madrid: How and where to watch LaLiga - times, TV, online