Granada secure Victorien Angban on loan from Chelsea
The 19-year-old midfielder signs on a one-year loan deal from Chelsea. After bringing in goalkeeper Ochoa from Málaga, Granada now aim to sign Jozabed and Limbombe.
Granada continue their rebuilding project ahead of the new campaign and have managed to secure the services of Victorien Angban who joins on a one-year loan arrangement from Chelsea. The 19-year-old Ivorian midfielder spent last season on loan in Belgium with Sint-Truiden where he made 23 appearances.
Paco Jémez's side are hoping to complete the signing of Mexican goalkeeper Memo Ochoa, who has been freed by Málaga and are shortly expected to announce the captures of holding midfielder Jozabeb from Rayo and Belgian winger Tony Limbombe.
Te recomendamos en English
- World News Chinese Rocket: when and where will it fall to earth?
- US News Fourth stimulus check: What are Biden's economic proposals according to the unemployment report?
- LALIGA Real Madrid vs Sevilla: times, TV & how to watch online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Guardiola fumes at officials as City pay penalty against Chelsea
- BARCELONA 0-0 ATLÉTICO Piqué: "We're still alive, from now on, anything could happen"
- US NEWS Third stimulus checks: how many payments were made in the last batch?