Granada secure Victorien Angban on loan from Chelsea
The 19-year-old midfielder signs on a one-year loan deal from Chelsea. After bringing in goalkeeper Ochoa from Málaga, Granada now aim to sign Jozabed and Limbombe.
Granada continue their rebuilding project ahead of the new campaign and have managed to secure the services of Victorien Angban who joins on a one-year loan arrangement from Chelsea. The 19-year-old Ivorian midfielder spent last season on loan in Belgium with Sint-Truiden where he made 23 appearances.
Paco Jémez's side are hoping to complete the signing of Mexican goalkeeper Memo Ochoa, who has been freed by Málaga and are shortly expected to announce the captures of holding midfielder Jozabeb from Rayo and Belgian winger Tony Limbombe.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID 4 games in 12 days that could shape Real Madrid's season
- 2019 Gulf Cup Bahrain beat Saudi Arabia to win the 2019 Gulf Cup
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's 'RBV', Zidane's alternative to the 'BBC'
- Aston Villa vs Leicester City Jamie Vardy becomes first player to score in eight straight PL games since ... Jamie Vardy!
- Serie A Zlatan to Serie A not a foregone conclusion, says Raiola
- REAL MADRID Bale back in full training with Real Madrid