Granada secure Victorien Angban on loan from Chelsea
The 19-year-old midfielder signs on a one-year loan deal from Chelsea. After bringing in goalkeeper Ochoa from Málaga, Granada now aim to sign Jozabed and Limbombe.
Granada continue their rebuilding project ahead of the new campaign and have managed to secure the services of Victorien Angban who joins on a one-year loan arrangement from Chelsea. The 19-year-old Ivorian midfielder spent last season on loan in Belgium with Sint-Truiden where he made 23 appearances.
Paco Jémez's side are hoping to complete the signing of Mexican goalkeeper Memo Ochoa, who has been freed by Málaga and are shortly expected to announce the captures of holding midfielder Jozabeb from Rayo and Belgian winger Tony Limbombe.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates today: Biden executive order, when to expect and who will get it
- US NEWS Third stimulus check: will the congress accept a new payment before February?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check: comparing Trump and Biden’s stimulus packages
- SERIE A How Inter and Milan are lining up to take Scudetto from Juventus
- REAL MADRID The Hazard enigma
- FOOTBALL Scolari leaves Cruzeiro after steering them to safety