Granada secure Victorien Angban on loan from Chelsea
The 19-year-old midfielder signs on a one-year loan deal from Chelsea. After bringing in goalkeeper Ochoa from Málaga, Granada now aim to sign Jozabed and Limbombe.
Granada continue their rebuilding project ahead of the new campaign and have managed to secure the services of Victorien Angban who joins on a one-year loan arrangement from Chelsea. The 19-year-old Ivorian midfielder spent last season on loan in Belgium with Sint-Truiden where he made 23 appearances.
Paco Jémez's side are hoping to complete the signing of Mexican goalkeeper Memo Ochoa, who has been freed by Málaga and are shortly expected to announce the captures of holding midfielder Jozabeb from Rayo and Belgian winger Tony Limbombe.
Te recomendamos en English
- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Kane: Probably toughest time since I've been at Tottenham
- Premier League Liverpool praise Man United for swift action on racist abuse
- PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN Mbappé, Cavani unable to play 90 minutes yet, says PSG boss Tuchel
- BARCELONA-REAL MADRID Clásico decision pushed back to Barcelona and Real Madrid
- ATLÉTICO DE MADRID Atlético de Madrid tracking Porto's youth pearl Fabio Silva
- GALATASARAY-REAL MADRID Zidane: "The rumours bother me; I want to be here forever"