Borja Mayoral completes Wolfsburg loan switch
The 19-year-old Real Madrid striker has joined the Bundesliga outfit on a season-long deal, with the option of a further year.
Striker Borja Mayoral has been announced as a VfL Wolfsburg player after completing a season-long loan move to the Germans from Real Madrid.
One-year loan with option of a second
Mayoral left Real's pre-season preparations in Canada earlier this week to finalise his temporary switch to the Bundesliga side.
The 19-year-old has put pen to paper with the Wolves until 30 June 2017, with the option to extend the deal for a further campaign.
"Good feeling about the club straight away"
He declared: "I want to play and win as many as games as possible for Wolfsburg. We all want to qualify for the UEFA Champions League again, and the team has the potential to.
"I got a good feeling about the club straight away. I wanted to come to Wolfsburg because it is a fantastic team with great history. I am looking forward to my first training session, my first game and getting to know my team-mates."
Wolfsburg have confirmed that the Spaniard is set to join up with the squad's pre-season camp in Bad Ragaz, Switzerland, on Saturday.
Te recomendamos en English
- US Elections 2020 Early voting locations near me in Florida: how to find where to vote
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- US Elections 2020 USA Election 2020: who is Lara Trump?
- Coronavirus Unemployment benefits in US: how to claim and check weekly payments
- US ELECTION 2020 The Blind Pig: this is the new Biden campaign ad aiming at NFL fans
- Coronavirus Pennsylvania unemployment biweekly benefits: eligibility and filing claim