Florentino admits to Zidane that progress on signings is slow
The Real Madrid president had a brief conversation with the French coach after a training session at the Montreal base.
Florentino Pérez visited the Real Madrid squad after a training session at their Montreal base where he took time to greet the players on a one by one basis. After the squad had retired from the pitch the club president held a brief conversation with Zinedine Zidane.
Spanish TV cameras from the Cuatro network caught the conversation where Zidane greeted the president with a casual “¿Presi, qué tal?” (How's things president).
The Real Madrid president wanted to bring Zidane up to date on the latest developments regarding new signings and was overheard to say “Estamos enredando un poco” (We're somewhat bogged down) and confirmed that as of present nothing has been confirmed in terms of new player acquisitions.
The Real Madrid first team squad have seen the return of loan players: Alvaro Morata (Juventus), Asensio (Espanyol) and Coentrao (AS Mónaco).
Te recomendamos en English
- UNITED STATES USA elections 2020 live online & coronavirus: Trump - Biden, polls, stimulus checks & latest news
- FOOTBALL Jorge Jesus was a better coach than José Mourinho - Julio César
- LIGUE 1 PSG: Mbappé's future is already mapped out and that's sad - Rami
- Manchester United It's down to me to show the real Anthony Martial - Man Utd forward aiming to rediscover form
- FOOTBALL Bayern: Coman wants another treble, but this time with fans
- JUVENTUS-BARCELONA Arthur-Pjanic swap deal isn't going to plan in Turin or Barcelona