The first of Cristiano Ronaldo's hotel ventures was officially inaugurated by the Real Madrid striker this afternoon in Madeira. The Funchal branch is the first in a line of glamorous hotels with another scheduled to open in the Portuguese capital, Lisbon in September of this year and future chains planned for Madrid and New York City.
The Funchal hotel is strategically located in the central Plaza del Mar and beside the player's CR7 museum.
The hotel is aimed at a young and dynamic audience and digital gadgets are to be found throughout the complex. Three types of room are available: the CR Room (from 220€ per night), the CR Superior Room (from 275€ per night) or the luxury CR7 Suite (from 690€ per night) which features stunning bay views, two 48" HD television sets and a PlayStation 4.
The hotel boasts it's own restaurant and spectacular roof terrace where local and international dj's play the latest in down-tempo electronica. The Funchal complex also has a swimming pool. out door gymnasium and a fitness plan designed by Cristiano Ronaldo himself.
Te recomendamos en English
- Ronaldinho released from prison, moved to house arrest in Paraguay
- Coronavirus: Messi hailed as 'global example' amid footballer pay-cut debate
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total India cases and deaths, real-time map, 8 April
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total USA cases and deaths, real-time map
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: total UK cases and deaths, real-time map
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total Nigeria cases and deaths, real-time map, 8 April