The first of Cristiano Ronaldo's hotel ventures was officially inaugurated by the Real Madrid striker this afternoon in Madeira. The Funchal branch is the first in a line of glamorous hotels with another scheduled to open in the Portuguese capital, Lisbon in September of this year and future chains planned for Madrid and New York City.
The Funchal hotel is strategically located in the central Plaza del Mar and beside the player's CR7 museum.
The hotel is aimed at a young and dynamic audience and digital gadgets are to be found throughout the complex. Three types of room are available: the CR Room (from 220€ per night), the CR Superior Room (from 275€ per night) or the luxury CR7 Suite (from 690€ per night) which features stunning bay views, two 48" HD television sets and a PlayStation 4.
The hotel boasts it's own restaurant and spectacular roof terrace where local and international dj's play the latest in down-tempo electronica. The Funchal complex also has a swimming pool. out door gymnasium and a fitness plan designed by Cristiano Ronaldo himself.
Te recomendamos en English
- INTER MILAN Ex-Man Utd captain Ashley Young provides lovely assist in Inter debut
- Football Olympic qualifiers moved from China to Sydney due to virus fears
- LaLiga Real Madrid go top after hard fought win in Valladolid
- VALLADOLID 0-1 REAL MADRID Real Madrid player ratings vs Real Valladolid: LaLiga Santander
- Tragedy Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash
- Transfer market PSG join Aubameyang chase amid Barcelona links