Pato: Villarreal in talks over swoop for Brazilian
The LaLiga outfit are working to strengthen their striking options by taking the 26-year-old forward to El Madrigal this summerVillarreal-Barcelona live online
LaLiga side Villarreal are understood to be in talks with Corinthians over a move for Brazilian forward Alexandre Pato.
Pato fits the bill
Negotiations are believed to have begun a few weeks ago as the Submarino Amarillo seek to bolster their attack with the 26-year-old former AC Milan man, who had a disappointing loan spell at Chelsea last season.
Pato is said to fit boss Marcelino García Toral's desired profile of a mobile, pacey striker with goal-scoring ability and experience of European football.
Chance to revive star's fortunes
Like the signing of Roberto Soldado from Tottenham Hotspur in summer 2015, a swoop for Pato is viewed as an opportunity to snap up a big-name player and get him back to his best at El Madrigal.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: how long does it survive on objects and surfaces?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: 10,000 health workers in Spain have contracted Covid-19
- CORONAVIRUS Praying with the Pope, 'Urbi et Orbi' during coronavirus
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: 7 types of human coronavirus
- Covid-19 'The Flu', 'Pandemic' and other coronavirus related films on Netflix
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's quarantine period comes to an end