Good news for Zidane as Benzema rejoins training
The French striker finished the training session in Montreal this morning with no apparent physical problems.
Real Madrid head coach Zinedine Zidane finished this morning's Montreal training session with some positive news. Karim Benzema is back training with the rest of the squad after being forced to retire from yesterday's session with hip trouble.
The French striker opted to skip the first half of today's drill as a precautionary measure which included weight and resistance training. He joined in for the second phase and was able to complete the training plan designed by club fitness coach Antonio Pintus.
Benzema showed nos signs of discomfort for the 20 minutes the session lasted and indeed was leading the group in sprints that included Marcelo, Lucas Vázquez, Mariano and Sergio Díaz.
The Madrid backroom staff are optimistic that Benzema will be ready for the second session of the day when ball-work will be the pivotal discipline in the training programme.
Real Madrid face PSG in Columbus(Ohio) next week as part of the pre-season International Chanpions Cup.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Has Aaron Rodgers won a Super Bowl?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS Can I qualify for Biden's American Rescue Plan if I have already received the stimulus check?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool vs Man United: How and where to watch - times, tv, online
- US NEWS $2000 stimulus check updates today: Biden $1,400 third payment, who is eligible, dates | Live
- Martin Luther King Day 2021 Banks opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY Supermarkets opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Walmart, Costco, Target...