Ciro Immobile is set to join Lazio from Sevilla. An agreement between the two clubs is in place and Lazio coach Simone Inzaghi said after his side’s friendly draw against Spal that the deal to bring the Italy striker to the Stadio Olimpico was all but signed and sealed. “Jordan Lukaku has arrived and will challenge Stefan Radu for a place. Immobile is on his way and something will happen in defence. We’ll see who else turns up.”
Reports in Italy state that Lazio will stump up a fee of 8.5 million euros for Immobile, who joined Sevilla last summer from Borussia Dortmund for 11 million.
With Fernando Llorente also likely to leave the club, Sevilla will be in the market for reinforcements in attack ahead of the European and Spanish Supercups next month.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Bale to Tottenham: sign Modric from Real Madrid too, Redknapp tells Spurs
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: update on US coronavirus relief bill
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Real Madrid: Florentino Pérez wanted Bale, Zidane didn't
- QATAR 2022 Lusail to be transformed into a community space after Qatar 2022
- BARCELONA Koeman: "Suárez will have a role to play if he stays at Barcelona"