Ciro Immobile is set to join Lazio from Sevilla. An agreement between the two clubs is in place and Lazio coach Simone Inzaghi said after his side’s friendly draw against Spal that the deal to bring the Italy striker to the Stadio Olimpico was all but signed and sealed. “Jordan Lukaku has arrived and will challenge Stefan Radu for a place. Immobile is on his way and something will happen in defence. We’ll see who else turns up.”
Reports in Italy state that Lazio will stump up a fee of 8.5 million euros for Immobile, who joined Sevilla last summer from Borussia Dortmund for 11 million.
With Fernando Llorente also likely to leave the club, Sevilla will be in the market for reinforcements in attack ahead of the European and Spanish Supercups next month.
Te recomendamos en English
- Real Betis Rubi: “Lainez is ready but Guido Rodriguez still needs to adapt to the league”
- MLS TUDN: LA Galaxy leaves 14 jersey open so Chicharito could claim it
- BARCELONA Setién: "Messi did what Messi always does"
- BARCELONA Busquets: "You'll see what Setién is asking of us"
- Premier League Van Dijk refuses to agree that title race is over
- Bundesliga Not every team wins 4-0 in Berlin! Flick lauds his Bayern side