Granada to present Ochoa and Gabriel Silva on Tuesday
Both players will be unveiled at midday tomorrow. The club is also hoping to close the signing of Jozabeb from Rayo, and is interested in Swansea centre-back Jordi Amat.
Granada will unveil their two latest additions to the squad at midday on Tuesday - Brazilian full-back Gabriel Silva and Mexican goalkeepr Guillermo Ochoa. The club is also wrapping up the final details of Jozabed's four million euro-transfer from Rayo Vallecano. Paco Jémez is hoping to reinforce the team further with the addition of a centre-back and have not ruled out bringing in Werder Bremen's Alejandro Gálvez, but Jémez has his heart set on luring Swansea's Jordi Amat to Los Cármenes.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane's internal debate
- TRANSFER RUMOURS Premier League: Arsenal intensify Nuno interest and keep Martínez in mind
- VALENCIA - REAL MADRID Zidane and Celades: friends in Madrid, rivals in Valencia
- FOOTBALL Michael Owen: "I was already in decline by the time I was 23"
- Rashford eager to live up to 'nice' Ronaldo comparisons
- LIVERPOOL Liverpool: "Klopp has made me who I am today" - Alexander-Arnold