Sevilla close Luciano Vietto one season loan deal
Atlético Madrid will bank 3 million euro as a result of the loan with a purchase option clause of 20 million euro come June 30,2017.Real Madrid-Sevilla live: LaLiga
Luciano Vietto will play for Sevilla next season closing one of the summer's on-going transfer sagas and puts an end to speculation that the 22 year old was destined for Camp Nou.
Seville based Diario de Sevilla report that Vietto put pen to paper earlier this evening signing the loan deal for one season at the Sanchez Pizjuan in a move that they claim is not linked with the possible departure of Gameiro from the Andalusian outfit. A purchase clause has been added to the deal allowing Sevilla to buy the player from Atletico Madrid following the conclusion of the 2016/17 season.
The Argentine player will now join up with the other Sevilla squad members and new coach Sampaoli currently in Germany as part of club's pre-season preparations and may travel tomorrow with president José "Pepe" Castro.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League Man City chief says alleged FFP breaches are "simply not true"
- Qatar 2022 Eto'o: The 2022 World Cup will be an exceptional experience for fans
- Dortmund 2-1 PSG Haaland: Dortmund star touches world 60m record against PSG
- ATLÉTICO MADRID "Anfield's very old, it wouldn't pass the UEFA inspection"
- Champions League Mourinho looking to end six-year Champions League drought
- Transfer market Messi: LA Galaxy offer Barça star escape route amid crisis