Odegaard to leave upon Real Madrid's return to Spain
Madrid plan to sit down with the player's father, Hans-Erik, to decide the best team for him to go out on loan to. The first choice league is the BundesligaEngland vs Spain
One of the most spoken about of the Valdebebas kids is Martin Ødegaard and this time the talk is about the young Norwegian leaving, temporarily, his current home of Madrid. When he returns from the preseason with Zidane - a preseason adventure that was stipulated in his contract - club officials will sit down with the player's father, Hans-Erik, to assess where the most suitable loan destination should be. The current thinking is that the Bundesliga would be best.
The youth side has been strengthening its ties with the German championship recently with this summer's transfer activity seeing Mayoral leave for Wolfsburg and Vallejo and Mascarell both join Eintracht. In Ødegaard's case, he is currently receiving 1.2 million euros, and doesn't turn 18 until Mid-December, so the finances of any loan deal would need to take this into account.
Te recomendamos en English
- RUMOUR MILL Saudi crown prince to make new Man United offer - rumours
- Manchester United won't wait 30 years for title – Solskjaer aims dig at Liverpool
- MALLORCA 1 - 0 REAL MADRID "We didn't lack motivation or intensity” - Marcelo after Real Madrid's defeat to Mallorca
- LALIGA Mallorca record famous win over Real Madrid
- Crystal Palace 0-2 Manchester City Manchester City back in the groove
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Joao Félix out with sprained ankle