Odegaard to leave upon Real Madrid's return to Spain
Madrid plan to sit down with the player's father, Hans-Erik, to decide the best team for him to go out on loan to. The first choice league is the BundesligaEngland vs Spain
One of the most spoken about of the Valdebebas kids is Martin Ødegaard and this time the talk is about the young Norwegian leaving, temporarily, his current home of Madrid. When he returns from the preseason with Zidane - a preseason adventure that was stipulated in his contract - club officials will sit down with the player's father, Hans-Erik, to assess where the most suitable loan destination should be. The current thinking is that the Bundesliga would be best.
The youth side has been strengthening its ties with the German championship recently with this summer's transfer activity seeing Mayoral leave for Wolfsburg and Vallejo and Mascarell both join Eintracht. In Ødegaard's case, he is currently receiving 1.2 million euros, and doesn't turn 18 until Mid-December, so the finances of any loan deal would need to take this into account.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: total Nigeria cases and deaths, real-time map, 9 April
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: total UK cases and deaths, real-time map, 9 April
- Coronavirus Coronavirus live updates: data, infections, deaths USA, India, UK... April 9
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total India cases and deaths, real-time map, 9 April
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Bundesliga aims for May restart behind closed doors
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid agree to slash players' wage bill by €33-56m