Real Madrid in brief: Cristiano, Kroos, Zidane, Ramos, Modric...
Unai Emery full of praise for Zinedine Zidane, Cristiano at J-Lo birthday bash as Kroos sells Euro 2016 semi-final shirt for charity.
Emery praises Zidane
New PSG head coach Unai Emery was asked for his opinion on Zidane's progression as a coach after the French team played in Oregon yesterday as part of the pre-season International Champions Cup. The Basque coach eulogized the Real Madrid boss claiming, "He is on track to be one of the best coach's in the world"
Suarez in Montreal
Spanish tenis star Carla Suarez is currently in the Canada and participating in the Rogers Cup but took time to visit the Real Madrid training camp and meet up with her favourite team.
Kroos Euro 2016 shirt
The auction of Tony Kroos' signed Germany playing shirt which the Madrid player wore against France in the semi-final match in Marseilles secured a figure of 8.000 euro which the German player has donated to United Charity.
Real Madrid carried out their last training session yesterday evening at their Montreal base. The session was open to members of the public anxious to see their idos at close quarters. Madrid have been based at the Montreal Impact HQ for the past nine days and move on to play PSG in Columbus tomorrow.
Cristiano and J-Lo
Ramos, Modric and James join squad
Sergio Ramos, Luka Modric and Colombian midfielder James Rodriguez all join up with the Real Madrid squad in the US today after being allowed longer holidays due to their respective participation at Euro 2016 and Copa America Centenario.
Te recomendamos en English
- MANCHESTER UNITED Pogba nowhere near ready for Man Utd return, says Solskjaer
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Marcelo has become a liability
- MANCHESTER CITY Guardiola "100 percent" behind City after Champions League ban
- BARCELONA Messi on Barcelona social media scandal: "It's a strange subject"
- VAR Wenger VAR offside proposal ruled out by IFAB for now
- MANCHESTER UNITED Van Persie: Man Utd can't keep changing coaches, give Solskjaer time