Real Madrid reject 10 million euros for Lin
Real Madrid have already rejected two offers for the player. The first of seven million euros and a further one of 10 million euros from Hebei China Fortune. Hebei have a number of former stars who previously played in Europe in their ranks, including Lavezzi, Gervinho and M'Bia.
Hebei are keen to bring the Chinese gem back to his homeland after he left for Real Madrid last summer. He was signed by the Spanish giants for 300,000 euros from Guangzhou R&F FC, who were coached at that point by former Getafe man Cosmin Contra.
However Real Madrid, who fought competition from Chinese Sides Guangzhou Evergrande and Shandong Luneng last summer for his signature, aren't willing to let him go at this point, not even for 10 million euros.
Starter for Real Madrid Castilla
This summer, Lin Liangming started in Santiago Solari's first game in charge of Real Madrid Castilla, with Los blancos beating Gimnástica Segoviana 1-3.
In the 45 minutes he played, Lin showed his potential: direct football, speed, and agility on the ball. The 19 year old left sided winger has four more games to impress Solari before the start of the season. His next game with Castilla will be on Saturday 30 July against Leganés in the Alfredo Di Stéfano stadium at 19:00.
Te recomendamos en English
- El Clasico Real Madrid - Barcelona: El Clasico latest news, updates
- El Clasico: How last five Barca bosses fared in their first Madrid clash
- El Clasico Setién out to continue record against Zidane's Real Madrid
- Transfer market Madrid and Barcelona on alert as Napoli name Koulibaly price
- The GOATs 'Cristiano Ronaldo better than Messi believers know nothing'
- Leeds United Kiko Casilla given 8 match ban for racial abuse of Jonathan Leko