Pobga agent Riaola puts Manchester Utd. medical on hold
Manchester United, Juve and Mino Riaola (Pogba's agent) are still disputing commission fees ahead of a planned medical check in Miami for the English club.
There was another twist in the ongoing Paul Pogba transfer saga this afternoon after Mino Raiola cancelled the medical test on behalf of Manchester United that was scheduled for Pogba at Jackson Memorial Hospital (Miami) with Italian specialist Italo Linfante.
The latest stumbling block affecting the move relates to the agent's commission from the deal with all sides failing to agree on who covers the 25 million euro that the Italian born agent is demanding from the transfer.
According to reports in Italy, Riaola is back in Turin to continue the negotiation process with Juventus now anxious to press ahead with the move following their acquisition of Gonzalo Higuain from Napoli for a fee of 90 million euro.
Paul Pogba is scheduled to report back for pre-season training with Juventus on August 7 and is anxious to secure a net salary of 13 million euro per season. Other would.be suitors Real Madrid got cold feet in as they refused to offer him a wage that would be superior to that of Gareth Bale (11 million euro per year). In the meantime Pogba is enjoying the last few days of his vacation in Cayo Vizcaíno Miami and waiting for news from Turin and Manchester.
Te recomendamos en English
- El Clasico Real Madrid - Barcelona: El Clasico latest news, updates
- El Clasico: How last five Barca bosses fared in their first Madrid clash
- El Clasico Setién out to continue record against Zidane's Real Madrid
- Transfer market Madrid and Barcelona on alert as Napoli name Koulibaly price
- The GOATs 'Cristiano Ronaldo better than Messi believers know nothing'
- Leeds United Kiko Casilla given 8 match ban for racial abuse of Jonathan Leko