Real Madrid touch down in Ohio
The squad continue with the second part of their summer stage in Columbus, Ohio where they will play their first friendly of the pre-season against París Saint-Germain.
Real Madrid's stint in Canada is now over and Zinedine Zidane's squad have landed in Columbus, Ohio where the team is due to play the first friendly of the pre-season against Unai Emery's París Saint-Germain as part of the International Champions Cup.
This is the 17th time that Real Madrid have visited the United States with Columbus, Ohio being the first of three stopovers on this trip. Zidane's team has three friendlies planned during their time in the US - the first against PSG kicks off at 01:30 Central European Time (CEST) on Thursday morning. Two days later Madrid take on Chelsea in Ann Harbor, Michigan before bringing the tour to a close against Carlo Ancelotti's Bayern Munich in New Jersey on 4 August.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID 4 games in 12 days that could shape Real Madrid's season
- 2019 Gulf Cup Bahrain beat Saudi Arabia to win the 2019 Gulf Cup
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's 'RBV', Zidane's alternative to the 'BBC'
- Aston Villa vs Leicester City Jamie Vardy becomes first player to score in eight straight PL games since ... Jamie Vardy!
- Serie A Zlatan to Serie A not a foregone conclusion, says Raiola
- REAL MADRID Bale back in full training with Real Madrid