Real Madrid touch down in Ohio
The squad continue with the second part of their summer stage in Columbus, Ohio where they will play their first friendly of the pre-season against París Saint-Germain.
Real Madrid's stint in Canada is now over and Zinedine Zidane's squad have landed in Columbus, Ohio where the team is due to play the first friendly of the pre-season against Unai Emery's París Saint-Germain as part of the International Champions Cup.
This is the 17th time that Real Madrid have visited the United States with Columbus, Ohio being the first of three stopovers on this trip. Zidane's team has three friendlies planned during their time in the US - the first against PSG kicks off at 01:30 Central European Time (CEST) on Thursday morning. Two days later Madrid take on Chelsea in Ann Harbor, Michigan before bringing the tour to a close against Carlo Ancelotti's Bayern Munich in New Jersey on 4 August.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League United worry ahead of Liverpool game as De Gea limps off for Spain
- Spain U-21 Barcelona teenage sensation Ansu Fati makes Spain U-21 debut
- PSG Tuchel: "It's not nice to hear Neymar saying he wants to leave"
- FOOTBALL UEFA charge Bulgaria over racist chants and Nazi salutes
- Euro 2020 Euro 2020 qualifying tables
- BARCELONA Barcelona planning 589 km bus trip to Eibar