Real Madrid touch down in Ohio
The squad continue with the second part of their summer stage in Columbus, Ohio where they will play their first friendly of the pre-season against París Saint-Germain.
Real Madrid's stint in Canada is now over and Zinedine Zidane's squad have landed in Columbus, Ohio where the team is due to play the first friendly of the pre-season against Unai Emery's París Saint-Germain as part of the International Champions Cup.
This is the 17th time that Real Madrid have visited the United States with Columbus, Ohio being the first of three stopovers on this trip. Zidane's team has three friendlies planned during their time in the US - the first against PSG kicks off at 01:30 Central European Time (CEST) on Thursday morning. Two days later Madrid take on Chelsea in Ann Harbor, Michigan before bringing the tour to a close against Carlo Ancelotti's Bayern Munich in New Jersey on 4 August.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid team news: Fede Valverde out of Getafe game due to coronavius contact
- LaLiga Getafe vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- NBA Lakers star Andre Drummond revels in surreal moment after Staples Center win
- F1 Miami Grand Prix added to Formula One calendar from 2022
- US NEWS Covid vaccine in the US live updates today: J&J vaccine recall, blood clots, Fauci, My Turn...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim