Real Madrid in brief: Bale, Keylor, Casemiro, Nacho...
Bale to rejoin Real Madrid squad on July 31, Keylor just second best according to Chilavert as Nacho move to AS Roma goes cold.
Golf fan Gareth Bale has been enjoying down-time after Wales heroics at Euro 2016. The striker is expected back with the Madrid first team squad on July 31 after enjoying 32 days holiday.
Chilavert opts for Neuer
Paraguayan goalkeeping legend José Luis Chilavert claimed that as good as a goalkeeper as is Keylor Navas, the 51 year old rates Bayern Munich's Manuel Neuer as the number one stopper on the planet.
Real Madrid's Brazilian defensive midfielder Casemiro tried is luck out in Montreal with a baseball bat. "I'm not that bad" he modestly stated later on.
Italian media are reporting that Nacho's proposed move to AS Roma is now not going ahead and that the defender will spend the 2016/17 at the Santiago Bernabeu with Real Madrid.
The Santiago Bernabeu is having two brand new hi quality LED scoreboards installed ahead of the new season. The playing surface at the stadium is also being replaced with new grass being shipped in from small Spanish town Arevalo.
Real Madrid trained last night on MLS side Columbus Crew's Mapfre Stadium as they prepare ahead of their 2016/17 pre-season debut tonight in Ohio when they face Unai Emery's PSG as part of the 2016 International Champions Cup.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barcelona president Bartomeu considering his future
- England Greenwood should not have been called up by England, says Solskjaer
- BUNDESLIGA Thiago pens emotive Bayern farewell as Liverpool move looms
- Mourinho blasts Spurs' schedule as a 'total joke'
- Coronavirus Scientists dismiss theory that coronavirus was developed in Chinese labs
- CORONAVIRUS How has Joe Biden proposed vaccine distribution?