Roy Keane attends Barcelona's training session
The ex-Manchester United player has experience in coaching and put in a request to be able to watch Barcelona's session at St. George's Park on Wednesday.
Sat in the private area of the training facilities at Saint George’s Park, Roy Keane was closely following how Luis Enrique organized his players as Barcelona completed their fourth training session of the week - the first of two sessions programmed for Wednesday. Keane, assistent coach with the Republic of Ireland national team since 2013, wanted to take notes during the session and apply any interesting parctices to his own working methodology.
Keane's own managerial career was put on hold by the many fans seeking autographs - a request which the 44-year-old is usually reluctant to fulfil; he was manager at Sunderland (2007-08) and Ipswich Town (2009-11) and apart from his role with the Ireland national side, he acted as Paul Lambert's assistant at Aston Villa in 2014.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- USA News US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies aged 87
- AMAZON PRIME VIDEO The Boys Season 2: how many episodes, dates of release and when is the last one?
- Arteta: Aubameyang stayed because Arsenal is an 'incredible club' as big as Barcelona & Inter
- Liverpool Thiago: “When you win, you want to win more”
- Coronavirus Flu shot: who should get it and when?