Bournemouth sign Liverpool full-back Brad Smith
Bournemouth have signed Australian full-back Brad Smith from Liverpool on a four-year deal for an undisclosed fee, the south coast club announced on Wednesday.
- Mereyside Derbey Everton-Liverpool Live Online .
Bournemouth have signed Australian full-back Brad Smith from Liverpool on a four-year deal for an undisclosed fee, the south coast club announced on Wednesday afternoon.
The 22-year-old becomes the Cherries' latest signing, joining former Anfield team mate Jordan Ibe, Lewis Cook, Emerson Hyndman and Lys Mousset at Dean Court.
Smith began his career at the Liverpool academy before signing his first professional contract with the Merseyside club in 2013 and going on to make five senior appearances. “It's a great stadium here and it's a great opportunity for me to come and play in front of the fans. Hopefully I'll do well, learn a lot and progress in my career”, said Smith in a club statement.
Bournemouth, under the guidance of young English manager Eddie Howe, finished 16th in the Premier League last season, five points clear of the relegation zone.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- USA News US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies aged 87
- AMAZON PRIME VIDEO The Boys Season 2: how many episodes, dates of release and when is the last one?
- Arteta: Aubameyang stayed because Arsenal is an 'incredible club' as big as Barcelona & Inter
- Liverpool Thiago: “When you win, you want to win more”
- Coronavirus Flu shot: who should get it and when?