Real Madrid’s pre-season is starting to heat up to a temperature that Zinedine Zindane would much rather prefer. Not only because they have three friendlies inside the next week, but because 90 per cent of his squad are now with the French coach.
Ramos, Modric and James join squad
Ramos, Modric and James have all joined up with the rest of the party in Colombus (Ohio) and trained in Los Blancos' final session before the team take on Paris Saint Germain on Wednesday night, although they won’t be participating in that game. Zidane then is now only missing four of his first team players: Cristiano, Bale, Kroos and Pepe.
Modric being eased back
Captain Sergio Ramos, along with Modric and James, are now in the first stages of their physical conditioning. The Spanish defender and Colombian midfielder were both able to get straight back into the swing of things in their first training session at the Mapfre stadium in Colombus. The Croatian, who is returning from injury on the other hand, only managed some lighter work. Modric is ruled out of Real’s second friendly of the week – against Chelsea on Saturday in Michigan – and his participation against Bayern Munich next week will depend on his progress in training.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- USA News US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies aged 87
- AMAZON PRIME VIDEO The Boys Season 2: how many episodes, dates of release and when is the last one?
- Arteta: Aubameyang stayed because Arsenal is an 'incredible club' as big as Barcelona & Inter
- Liverpool Thiago: “When you win, you want to win more”
- Coronavirus Flu shot: who should get it and when?