Las Palmas are close to making a Galáctico signing for the upcoming season. The Canary Islands outfit are in advance negotiations with Kevin Prince Boateng after the Ghana international’s contract at AC Milan came to end last month. Local daily Canarias en Hora reported that Las Palmas president Miguel Ángel Ramírez has been in talks with the player and a deal could be concluded this week. Boateng is a free agent and would cost Las Palmas no transfer fee.
If the deal goes through, Las Palmas would be Boateng’s seventh club. The brother of Bayern midfielder Jêrome has turned out for Hertha Berlín, Tottenham, Borussia Dortmund, Portsmouth, AC Milan and Schalke during his career.
During his final season at Milan Boateng played just seven matches for the rossoneri, where in his previous spell he enjoyed the best form of his career, scoring 16 goals in 67 games.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barcelona president Bartomeu considering his future
- England Greenwood should not have been called up by England, says Solskjaer
- BUNDESLIGA Thiago pens emotive Bayern farewell as Liverpool move looms
- Mourinho blasts Spurs' schedule as a 'total joke'
- Coronavirus Scientists dismiss theory that coronavirus was developed in Chinese labs
- CORONAVIRUS How has Joe Biden proposed vaccine distribution?