Las Palmas are close to making a Galáctico signing for the upcoming season. The Canary Islands outfit are in advance negotiations with Kevin Prince Boateng after the Ghana international’s contract at AC Milan came to end last month. Local daily Canarias en Hora reported that Las Palmas president Miguel Ángel Ramírez has been in talks with the player and a deal could be concluded this week. Boateng is a free agent and would cost Las Palmas no transfer fee.
If the deal goes through, Las Palmas would be Boateng’s seventh club. The brother of Bayern midfielder Jêrome has turned out for Hertha Berlín, Tottenham, Borussia Dortmund, Portsmouth, AC Milan and Schalke during his career.
During his final season at Milan Boateng played just seven matches for the rossoneri, where in his previous spell he enjoyed the best form of his career, scoring 16 goals in 67 games.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Celebrating America inauguration concert & event: schedule, artists, singers & line-up
- FORTNITE Fortnite Pelé Cup: times & how to get his emote and new soccer skins for free
- MLS USMNT Henry Wingo is transferred to Ferencvaros TC
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: what is an EIP card and how do I get one?
- NFL SUPER BOWL 2021 Have Packers, Bills, Chiefs & Buccaneers ever been in or won a Super Bowl?
- US NEWS $15 per hour minimum wage: who has supported and who has criticized the proposal?