Las Palmas are close to making a Galáctico signing for the upcoming season. The Canary Islands outfit are in advance negotiations with Kevin Prince Boateng after the Ghana international’s contract at AC Milan came to end last month. Local daily Canarias en Hora reported that Las Palmas president Miguel Ángel Ramírez has been in talks with the player and a deal could be concluded this week. Boateng is a free agent and would cost Las Palmas no transfer fee.
If the deal goes through, Las Palmas would be Boateng’s seventh club. The brother of Bayern midfielder Jêrome has turned out for Hertha Berlín, Tottenham, Borussia Dortmund, Portsmouth, AC Milan and Schalke during his career.
During his final season at Milan Boateng played just seven matches for the rossoneri, where in his previous spell he enjoyed the best form of his career, scoring 16 goals in 67 games.
Te recomendamos en English
- FC BARCELONA Barcelona's Laporta says Super League will still go ahead
- FOOTBALL Barcelona: Laporta out to bring Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi together
- NBA Booker plays down first triple-double after Suns take Game 1
- NBA playoffs 2021 Simmons' 76ers future in doubt as Embiid points the finger
- GOLF | US OPEN How much money does Jon Rahm earn for US Open 2021 win?
- BOXING What is Tyson Fury's boxing record?