Las Palmas are close to making a Galáctico signing for the upcoming season. The Canary Islands outfit are in advance negotiations with Kevin Prince Boateng after the Ghana international’s contract at AC Milan came to end last month. Local daily Canarias en Hora reported that Las Palmas president Miguel Ángel Ramírez has been in talks with the player and a deal could be concluded this week. Boateng is a free agent and would cost Las Palmas no transfer fee.
If the deal goes through, Las Palmas would be Boateng’s seventh club. The brother of Bayern midfielder Jêrome has turned out for Hertha Berlín, Tottenham, Borussia Dortmund, Portsmouth, AC Milan and Schalke during his career.
During his final season at Milan Boateng played just seven matches for the rossoneri, where in his previous spell he enjoyed the best form of his career, scoring 16 goals in 67 games.
Te recomendamos en English
- Mahrez makes Arsenal move claim and says Leicester cost him 'two years' of career
- CHELSEA "Pulisic feels no pressure to be the next Hazard"
- MANCHESTER UNITED Manchester United: returning Martial crucial to improved form, says James
- KYLIAN MBAPPE Mbappé "flirting" with Madrid actress has Real fans dreaming
- BRAZIL Thiago Silva hopes "Zidane leaves Rodrygo on bench" for PSG-Madrid
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City's Rodri taking title race hope from 2018-19 win