According to Spanish radio network Cadena SER, PSG have sounded out Real Madrid about a loan move for Canarian winger Jesé Rodríguez. The two clubs met in Colombus, Ohio on Wednesday evening, where PSG won a friendly match 3-1, and representatives of the Ligue 1 club are understood to have asked Real about Jesé’s availability. Furthermore, Unai Emery is keen on adding Jesé to his squad.
The player’s agent, Ginés Carvajal, was staying at the same hotel as Real Madrid in the US city in order to hammer out the fine print on a contract extension for Jesé that would allow the club to cash in on any future transfer. The contract will also include a buy-back clause, as is standard practice at Real Madrid, so that the club retains an interest in the player’s development if he does move to PSG.
However, Real would prefer to come to a loan move agreement in case Fifa land the club with a transfer ban next year. Zinedine Zidane feels that the best thing for player and club is a loan move so that Jesé can get some regular match time.
Te recomendamos en English
- Man City vs Real Madrid Sterling joins Man City's 100 club with opener against Real Madrid
- Champions League Napoli must 'climb Everest' to beat Barcelona - Gattuso
- Coronavirus Unemployment benefits: will there be an extra weekly payment?
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: How much money could you get?
- Coronavirus India: Lockdown in Kohima to be lifted tomorrow
- Social Media What is Instagram Reels, the new TikTok competitor