Gabriel Jesús confirms deal is "almost done" with Man City
The Brazilian striker told a press conference before the Rio Olympics that "my future is almost decided, and before long everyone will know my decision"
Gabriel Jesús has made it clear where his future lies. The young Brazilian forward confirmed today in a press conference with the Brazilian men’s Olympic football team that a deal with Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City is “practically done”.
“My future is almost decided. My family, my representatives and Palmeiras know where I want to go, but now I’m totally focused on winning gold for my country,” he said. “The agreement is almost done but I’m completely concentrated here.”
"Before long my decision will be known.”
“Before I came here I was in negotiations but now that I’m here I’m leaving it to my parents and my agents. Before long my decision will be known.”
In the last few weeks, the Brazilian has been heavily linked with Manchester City in the English press, and especially after coach Guardiola revealed he had spoken to the player.
Te recomendamos en English
- QATAR WORLD CUP SC: We look forward to seeing fans in stadiums during Qatar 2022
- SERIE A Juve boss Andrea Pirlo: "I give myself six out of 10 so far"
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE Fastest US states to administer covid-19 vaccines
- WRESTLING When will WrestleMania 38 be held and where?
- NBA Vogel ranks win over Nets among Lakers' best
- US STIMULUS CHECKS Does Walmart cash stimulus check payments?