Gabriel Jesús confirms deal is "almost done" with Man City
The Brazilian striker told a press conference before the Rio Olympics that "my future is almost decided, and before long everyone will know my decision"
Gabriel Jesús has made it clear where his future lies. The young Brazilian forward confirmed today in a press conference with the Brazilian men’s Olympic football team that a deal with Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City is “practically done”.
“My future is almost decided. My family, my representatives and Palmeiras know where I want to go, but now I’m totally focused on winning gold for my country,” he said. “The agreement is almost done but I’m completely concentrated here.”
"Before long my decision will be known.”
“Before I came here I was in negotiations but now that I’m here I’m leaving it to my parents and my agents. Before long my decision will be known.”
In the last few weeks, the Brazilian has been heavily linked with Manchester City in the English press, and especially after coach Guardiola revealed he had spoken to the player.
Te recomendamos en English
- Trump vs Biden USA election 2020 presidential debate Trump vs Biden: time, TV and how to watch live online
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- US Election 2020 US Election 2020: when are the presidential debates and how many will there be?
- US $300 unemployment benefits: will there be a new round of payments in October?
- NFL Why are the Raiders being investigated by the NFL?
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: US Covid-19 relief package update