Gabriel Jesús confirms deal is "almost done" with Man City
The Brazilian striker told a press conference before the Rio Olympics that "my future is almost decided, and before long everyone will know my decision"
Gabriel Jesús has made it clear where his future lies. The young Brazilian forward confirmed today in a press conference with the Brazilian men’s Olympic football team that a deal with Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City is “practically done”.
“My future is almost decided. My family, my representatives and Palmeiras know where I want to go, but now I’m totally focused on winning gold for my country,” he said. “The agreement is almost done but I’m completely concentrated here.”
"Before long my decision will be known.”
“Before I came here I was in negotiations but now that I’m here I’m leaving it to my parents and my agents. Before long my decision will be known.”
In the last few weeks, the Brazilian has been heavily linked with Manchester City in the English press, and especially after coach Guardiola revealed he had spoken to the player.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane, Ramos' Champions League press conference
- REAL MADRID - MANCHESTER CITY Real Madrid: Zidane's Bale or Isco dilemma for Manchester City
- QATAR 2022 Portugal, Belgium, Switzerland and Croatia to play in Doha
- REAL MADRID Kroos opens up on transfer talks with Man United, Liverpool
- REAL MADRID-MANCHESTER CITY Real Madrid: Bale makes Zidane's City squad but James misses out
- Woodward promises to continue Man Utd rebuild with Solskjaer at the helm