Gabriel Jesús confirms deal is "almost done" with Man City
The Brazilian striker told a press conference before the Rio Olympics that "my future is almost decided, and before long everyone will know my decision"
Gabriel Jesús has made it clear where his future lies. The young Brazilian forward confirmed today in a press conference with the Brazilian men’s Olympic football team that a deal with Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City is “practically done”.
“My future is almost decided. My family, my representatives and Palmeiras know where I want to go, but now I’m totally focused on winning gold for my country,” he said. “The agreement is almost done but I’m completely concentrated here.”
"Before long my decision will be known.”
“Before I came here I was in negotiations but now that I’m here I’m leaving it to my parents and my agents. Before long my decision will be known.”
In the last few weeks, the Brazilian has been heavily linked with Manchester City in the English press, and especially after coach Guardiola revealed he had spoken to the player.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Third stimulus check: who is getting extra money, why and how much?
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid and Barça to battle it out for Haaland and Alaba
- EL CLÁSICO Piqué fighting until last minute for El Clásico start
- PREMIER LEAGUE Man City vs Leeds United: live!
- GOLF | AUGUSTA MASTERS 2021 Olazábal dedicates Masters cut to late compatriot Ballesteros
- EL CLÁSICO Real Madrid vs Barcelona: which players have played on both teams?