Guardiola responds to Ribéry criticism: "I love him very much"
The Manchester City coach took the opportunity at his press conference following the friendly win over Borussia Dortmund to send a message to Franck Ribéry...
Pep Guardiola has responded to criticism from his former player at Bayern Munich, Franck Ribéry, who earlier this week said the coach – now at Manchester City – “lacks experience” and “talks too much”.
Ribéry: Pep "lacks experience"
When asked about Ribéry’s barb following his side’s penalty shootout victory against Borussia Dortmund in the International Champions Cup friendly on Thursday evening, Guardiola smiled and said, “I must say: I love him very much.”
Pep – who didn’t give away if he was being ironic or sincere, added. “It's good that Ribery says that I'm young. I'm here to learn."
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total India cases and deaths, real-time map, 01 April
- MLS Coronavirus: Robbie Russell goes from winning MLS Cup to fighting Covid-19
- Liga MX Miguel Herrera “Everyone wants Renato Ibarra to stay in Club América”
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Everything you need to know about Covid-19 testing
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: total UK cases and deaths, real-time map, 31 March
- FOOTBALL Coronavirus: UEFA's plan for Europe, leagues and international football