Guardiola responds to Ribéry criticism: "I love him very much"
The Manchester City coach took the opportunity at his press conference following the friendly win over Borussia Dortmund to send a message to Franck Ribéry...
Pep Guardiola has responded to criticism from his former player at Bayern Munich, Franck Ribéry, who earlier this week said the coach – now at Manchester City – “lacks experience” and “talks too much”.
Ribéry: Pep "lacks experience"
When asked about Ribéry’s barb following his side’s penalty shootout victory against Borussia Dortmund in the International Champions Cup friendly on Thursday evening, Guardiola smiled and said, “I must say: I love him very much.”
Pep – who didn’t give away if he was being ironic or sincere, added. “It's good that Ribery says that I'm young. I'm here to learn."
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League Manchester United would rather sign Diogo Jota than Raul Jimenez
- NAPOLI- BARCELONA Setién: "Barcelona do not talk much about Anfield or Rome"
- Vanessa Bryant submits wrongful death lawsuit against helicopter company
- Champions League Napoli “There is no space for Hirving Lozano here”
- Thiago Silva, Herrera to miss second leg of Borussia Dortmund tie
- Liga MX Roberto Alvarado denies spitting on Enner Valencia