Guardiola responds to Ribéry criticism: "I love him very much"
The Manchester City coach took the opportunity at his press conference following the friendly win over Borussia Dortmund to send a message to Franck Ribéry...
Pep Guardiola has responded to criticism from his former player at Bayern Munich, Franck Ribéry, who earlier this week said the coach – now at Manchester City – “lacks experience” and “talks too much”.
Ribéry: Pep "lacks experience"
When asked about Ribéry’s barb following his side’s penalty shootout victory against Borussia Dortmund in the International Champions Cup friendly on Thursday evening, Guardiola smiled and said, “I must say: I love him very much.”
Pep – who didn’t give away if he was being ironic or sincere, added. “It's good that Ribery says that I'm young. I'm here to learn."
Te recomendamos en English
- Juventus director Paratici under investigation over Suarez's Italian exam
- SERIE A Official: Napoli stadium renamed Stadio Diego Armando Maradona
- REAL MADRID Camavinga a step closer to Real Madrid
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid squad for Sevilla: Sergio Ramos left behind
- FOOTBALL Tagliafico signs new Ajax contract which includes get-out clause
- Atlético Madrid Luis Suárez set to train after negative covid-19 test