Vietto trains with Sevilla - but move yet to be confirmed
Atlético Madrid gave striker Luciano Vietto permission to go through his paces with Jorge Sampaoli's men in in Germany on Friday.
Striker Luciano Vietto was on Friday given permission by Atlético Madrid to train with Sevilla in Mainz despite his move to the Andalusian outfit not yet being official.
Vietto has spent the last few days at the Europa League winners' camp in Germany, where their pre-season preparations continue, and has passed a medical ahead of a year-long loan switch to the Estadio Ramón Sánchez-Pizjuán.
As the two clubs finalise the deal - which is understood to include a purchase option set at around 20m euros - Atleti have allowed the 22-year-old to go through his paces with Jorge Sampaoli's men to avoid any further interruption to his training.
However, the Argentine will not be able to feature for Sevilla in their friendly with St Pauli in Hamburg on Saturday.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: medal winners, athletes and results, 24 July
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN How much money can you get from stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 24 July
- Olympic Games Since when is skate an olympic sport and why?
- OLYMPIC GAMES What is the USA basketball roster for the 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USWNT bounce back in crushing 6-1 New Zealand win