Spanish full back Coke has agreed terms to join Bundesliga outfit Schalke 04, who will pay Sevilla five million euros for the player.
Coka, 29, has signed for three season with the option for a fourth and will undergo a medical on Monday.
Europa League final man-of-the-match
The hero of last season’s Europa League final, Coke scored twice from right midfield as Sevilla beat Liverpool 3-1 to retain their title. Coke was on the verge of signing for Marseille two summers ago but remained at the Sánchez Pizjuán and went on to win two Europa Leagues and feature in a Copa del Rey final and two Uefa Supercups.
Over the course of five seasons in Seville, Coke made 169 appearances and scored 13 goals.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Coronavirus: Luis Suarez denies Camp Nou stars refused pay cut
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total India cases and deaths, real-time map, 3 April
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total Nigeria cases and deaths, real-time map, 3 April
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus live updates: data, infections, deaths USA, India, UK...
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total USA cases and deaths, real-time map, 3 April
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: total UK cases and deaths, real-time map