Spanish full back Coke has agreed terms to join Bundesliga outfit Schalke 04, who will pay Sevilla five million euros for the player.
Coka, 29, has signed for three season with the option for a fourth and will undergo a medical on Monday.
Europa League final man-of-the-match
The hero of last season’s Europa League final, Coke scored twice from right midfield as Sevilla beat Liverpool 3-1 to retain their title. Coke was on the verge of signing for Marseille two summers ago but remained at the Sánchez Pizjuán and went on to win two Europa Leagues and feature in a Copa del Rey final and two Uefa Supercups.
Over the course of five seasons in Seville, Coke made 169 appearances and scored 13 goals.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Florida coronavirus lockdown: how long is it & what are the restrictions?
- FOOTBALL Ibrahimovic unsure about future - I don't even know what I want
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: US unemployment rate, jobless claims by state
- Coronavirus Famous athletes, artists and celebrities with coronavirus: Boris Johnson, Kevin Durant, Dybala...
- PSG PSG: Boca Juniors president rules out Cavani move
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid concern for Achraf as Europe's top clubs circle